Unimin employees have been dedicated to achieving the highest standards of quality control and quality assurance in the coating industry for the past 30 years.
All of our project managers are NACE trained professionals who operate and carry out our commitments to the highest expectations and specifications as stated by the SSPC, NACE and ISO organizations.
Our projects are planned out to the smallest of details with the built in flexibility to adapt to our working environment should new challenges present themselves.
Detailed records are maintained and available for customer inspection.
The combined experience of our Unimin and CASL personnel ensures that our customers’ requirements will be met in a safe and expedient manner.
- Multiple De-Humidification Units Ensuring Environmental Controls
- Full Line of Inspection Equipment
- 500,000 BTU Indirect Fired Heater
- 2.5 Million BTU (output) Indirect Fired Heater
- 4.2 Million BTU (output) Indirect Fired Heater
- Plural Component Equipment for Application of Epoxies and Coal Tar – Furan Epoxies
- Plural Component Equipment for Fiberglass Application
- Class 1 Division and Class 1 Division 2 Lighting
- Vacu Blast Setup for Environmentally Sensitive Areas
- Equipment/Material Highboy Vans and Trailers for On Site Security and Safety
- Explosion Proof Fans and Air Horns for Hazardous Areas
- Tractor-Trailers for Equipment/Materials Delivery
- Epoxy Lined Two Component Bulker for Delivery of Multiple Sands to the Jobsite
- 35 Tonne Skid Mount Silo c/w Four Outlets for Long Term Larger Projects
- Coatings and Maintenance Programs
- 66’ Diesel 4 Wheel Drive Manlifts
- 40,000 Square Foot Shop Facility for Sandblasting and Coating
- Need Documented News / PDF file linkedMorb nuncodio, gravida cursus necltus lorenas tristique acem aenan auctor ultricies acumsan maluada