Unimin Canada was incorporated in 1980 and provides a full line of protective coating and lining services to the petroleum, petrochemical, pipeline and pulp and paper industries. In addition to linings we also provide shop coated vessel and pipe linings as well as polyurethane foam and polyurea installations.
Since joining the CASL Group in November of 2012 we now have a full slate of internal and external capabilities in a number of coating disciplines.
We provide all levels of Consulting, Specifications and Project Management for all sizes of projects anywhere in the northern hemisphere. In combination with our CASL Group management we can offer our customers some unique prospective on coating solutions obtained over 30 years from around the world.
- Multiple De-Humidification Units Ensuring Environmental Controls
- Full Line of Inspection Equipment
- 500,000 BTU Indirect Fired Heater
- 2.5 Million BTU (output) Indirect Fired Heater
- 4.2 Million BTU (output) Indirect Fired Heater
- Plural Component Equipment for Application of Epoxies and Coal Tar – Furan Epoxies
- Plural Component Equipment for Fiberglass Application
- Class 1 Division and Class 1 Division 2 Lighting
- Vacu Blast Setup for Environmentally Sensitive Areas
- Equipment/Material Highboy Vans and Trailers for On Site Security and Safety
- Explosion Proof Fans and Air Horns for Hazardous Areas
- Tractor-Trailers for Equipment/Materials Delivery
- Epoxy Lined Two Component Bulker for Delivery of Multiple Sands to the Jobsite
- 35 Tonne Skid Mount Silo c/w Four Outlets for Long Term Larger Projects
- Coatings and Maintenance Programs
- 66’ Diesel 4 Wheel Drive Manlifts
- 40,000 Square Foot Shop Facility for Sandblasting and Coating
- Need Documented News / PDF file linkedMorb nuncodio, gravida cursus necltus lorenas tristique acem aenan auctor ultricies acumsan maluada