health and Safety
Unimin Canada employees maintain an up to date training certification program to ensure our employees and our customers will operate in a safe and healthy environment.
Safety supervisors are stationed at every job site to ensure total compliance with customer’s site regulations, workplace safety regulations and environmental awareness and security.
Every member of our team shares the CASL Group commitment to achieving an injury and incident free workplace.
- Multiple De-Humidification Units Ensuring Environmental Controls
- Full Line of Inspection Equipment
- 500,000 BTU Indirect Fired Heater
- 2.5 Million BTU (output) Indirect Fired Heater
- 4.2 Million BTU (output) Indirect Fired Heater
- Plural Component Equipment for Application of Epoxies and Coal Tar – Furan Epoxies
- Plural Component Equipment for Fiberglass Application
- Class 1 Division and Class 1 Division 2 Lighting
- Vacu Blast Setup for Environmentally Sensitive Areas
- Equipment/Material Highboy Vans and Trailers for On Site Security and Safety
- Explosion Proof Fans and Air Horns for Hazardous Areas
- Tractor-Trailers for Equipment/Materials Delivery
- Epoxy Lined Two Component Bulker for Delivery of Multiple Sands to the Jobsite
- 35 Tonne Skid Mount Silo c/w Four Outlets for Long Term Larger Projects
- Coatings and Maintenance Programs
- 66’ Diesel 4 Wheel Drive Manlifts
- 40,000 Square Foot Shop Facility for Sandblasting and Coating
- Need Documented News / PDF file linkedMorb nuncodio, gravida cursus necltus lorenas tristique acem aenan auctor ultricies acumsan maluada