At Unimin, one of our key priorities is to journey where the work is. We own and maintain a fleet of mobile equipment with a large quantity of the largest sandblast units within our industry.
Operating with a mindset of self reliance our Unimin team and fleet is able to mobilize and travel thousands of kilometers on short notice. We have access to a well stocked maintenance facility and additional highly skilled technicians from our CASL Group affiliates. This allows Unimin to maintain multiple projects at the same time at diverse geographical locations when required to fulfill our customer needs.
Our motto is simple and concise. Anywhere, anytime and any size of job.
- Multiple De-Humidification Units Ensuring Environmental Controls
- Full Line of Inspection Equipment
- 500,000 BTU Indirect Fired Heater
- 2.5 Million BTU (output) Indirect Fired Heater
- 4.2 Million BTU (output) Indirect Fired Heater
- Plural Component Equipment for Application of Epoxies and Coal Tar – Furan Epoxies
- Plural Component Equipment for Fiberglass Application
- Class 1 Division and Class 1 Division 2 Lighting
- Vacu Blast Setup for Environmentally Sensitive Areas
- Equipment/Material Highboy Vans and Trailers for On Site Security and Safety
- Explosion Proof Fans and Air Horns for Hazardous Areas
- Tractor-Trailers for Equipment/Materials Delivery
- Epoxy Lined Two Component Bulker for Delivery of Multiple Sands to the Jobsite
- 35 Tonne Skid Mount Silo c/w Four Outlets for Long Term Larger Projects
- Coatings and Maintenance Programs
- 66’ Diesel 4 Wheel Drive Manlifts
- 40,000 Square Foot Shop Facility for Sandblasting and Coating
- Need Documented News / PDF file linkedMorb nuncodio, gravida cursus necltus lorenas tristique acem aenan auctor ultricies acumsan maluada